| || ||DIE WASHING SYSTEM |
Model 2R 600
| || || |
- Structural frame in 304 stainless steel.
- Water spraying arms in brass (OT58) and die track rollers in 304 stainless steel, driven by two motors rated at IP55.
- High pressure water pump with ceramic pistons for longer life, driven indirectly by one motor rated at IP55.
- The operating pressure is readily adjustable.
- Two intake filters in PVC plastic.
- Recirculating water is filtered and the solid waste is easily removed from a 304 stainless steel tray in the tank.
- Electric control panel attached to the machine frame.
- The machine is designed to wash 2 round dies with maximum diam: mm 600x140 each.
- Pump: Interpump W12 (125 l/min.).
- Operating pressure: 30-35 bar.
- Max. pressure: 60 bar.
- Dimensions: mm. 1200 x 1200 x 1500 (h).
- Weight: 450 kg.
- Installed electric power: 10 kW.
- Voltage and frequency: according to customers' requirements.
- Spraying arms in 304 stainless steel.
- Solenoid valve to by-pass the pump on start up.
- Increased motor protection IP56 or IP66.
- Electric control panel in stainless steel.
- Electric control panel suitable for wall or pedestal mounting.
The equipment is constructed to meet all EEC standards (CE certified).