| || ||DIE WASHING SYSTEM |
Model 1R 560 Snack
| || || Construction features |
- Structural frame in 304 stainless steel.
- Water spraying arms and die track rollers in 304 stainless steel, driven by one motor rated at IP55.
- High pressure water pump with ceramic pistons for longer life, driven indirectly by one motor rated at IP55.
- The operating pressure is readily adjustable.
- Intake filter in PVC plastic.
- Thermostat for introducing fresh water in case of water being overheated.
- Side porthole for easy access and cleaning.
- Electric control panel attached to the machine frame.
- The machine is designed to wash 1 round die with maximum diam: mm 560x120.
- Pump: Interpump W203 (30 l/min.).
- Operating pressure: 150-180 bar.
- Max. pressure: 200 bar.
- Dimensions: mm. 1400 x 1000 x 1500 (h).
- Weight: 400 kg.
- Installed electric power: 11.5 Kw.
- Voltage and frequency: according to customers' requirements.
- Increased motor protection IP56 or IP66.
- Adjustable feet.
- Electric control panel in stainless steel.
- Electric control panel suitable for wall or pedestal mounting.
The equipment is constructed to meet all EEC standards (CE certified).